Young Living - Essential Oils



At first, I was really sceptical. How could essential oils build up immunity? Slowly, I started hearing testimonials of how essential oils help their babies, especially building up immunity. When Jon started falling sick frequently, I decided no harm trying out this non-invasive solution for a stronger immune system.

Got my first 2 oils from a fellow Sept mummy friend around July. I asked plenty of questions before getting the oils from here as I had to consider that Matt and Jon slept in the same room and I can't risk Matt. I was recommended Thieves and RC. Both are blends of essential oils with Thieves mainly as preventive and RC more for respiratory issues.

I'm into my 2nd bottles now and I have started lavender eo for a good sleep and lemon eo for bringing down fever, as antiseptic and for the refreshing lift I sometimes need.



my EO - thieves and RC


I religiously dropped a drop onto my palm, rubbed and then covered my hands over the boys' soles every night. When I noticed they started to sniff, I would increase the frequency. Though Jon still got a major croup cough in August, I had seen small bout of flu being eradicated before escalating to full blown cold. I didn't want to jinx myself earlier on, I was secretly rejoicing when Jon finally broke the vicious sick-well 2 weeks cycle for more than a month. He last fell sick on 21 August and was well for a month.

Although he started to have runny nose yesterday, the symptoms were lessen. I do hope this would be my answer for a healthier Jonathan.


Comments