Happy Children's Day


Jon celebrated this special day with his friends in school. We were told to let him come in cartoon costume. We didn't had any costume and not really any carton printed tee. So we actually bought a new of clothing with Mickey Mouse print.




cheerful jon


As Darren was in reservist, I had to bring him to school myself. We came out of the house earlier so we could have breakfast together.


enjoying his breakfast


finishing his french toast

Jon has a penchant for Ya Kun's french toast and I guess his daddy really spoilt him at this. The past few days, I had come to discover that Jon needs his Ya Kun before school otherwise he would be extremely cranky.


all ready to set off

Like a caffeine addict that needs his coffee, Jon needs his french toast. It recharges the little boy's battery and put him on a "ready to go" mode.



gift from school



I guess it must have been a fun filled day for him. When I picked him in the evening, he was happy but tired. He had a big purple balloon which burst along the way home. A gift packed into his school bag and a class photo taken.



1st class photo


Happy Children's Day!


Comments