techie junkie



Got to admit that this is a world of technology. Who doesn't own a smartphone nowadays? Even my parents minimally have a Samsung S3. When we are out, parents placing their iPad, iPhone etc at dining table for the kiddos to play games or watch videos are common.

I have been controlling the exposure of iPad and iPhone to the boys and I have resolute not to use such gadgets at the dining table and minimally at home and in the car. Yet, I have to admit this small little window allows me to have some free moments.



so engrossed in the S4 


too engrossed to notice me


I downloaded some phonic songs and that keep Matt glue to his chair. A useful tool to create some free moments but every second the screen flashes, I could imagine the detrimental effects it would have on Matt.

Another irony of life again!

Comments