It's going to be Mindchamps too! *edited*



Yeah! 


Chubby Matt has a good reason to be happy. He is confirmed a place for next year playgroup class in Mindchamps Fusionopolis. Will update more once I have the details.

*edited*

Last night I was too sleepy to continue. With Matt entering Mindchamps (earliest in July) and the fee adjustment, childcare remains the major expenditure we have. Plus the maid, we are spending almost $3000 a month just on childcare. It is quite irony as I have told Darren, that I am spending my salary on childcare and is like I am earning to send my children away from me.

While he agreed that it is ironic yet he added that I am too short fused to stay home with the boys. Sigh!

I do hope the boys will enjoy Mindchamps and I pray hard that I get a good salary increment every year.


Comments