Welcome Baby Hair!


The dreadful postnatal hair loss was my worst fear. Learning from past experience, I started applying hair serum to nourish my hair during my 2nd pregnancy. Although the hair shedding process still happened, the duration was shorter and the amount of hair loss was also visibly lesser.

However as my 2 pregnancies were very close together, my hair volume took a toil. Bald spots were visible and I was really upset.

I kept my hair short and Grace, the regular hairdresser I go to, recommended that I should go for scalp treatment. This would help to keep my scalp healthy, remove the grease and allow the hair follicles to have the space to grow. After 2 treatments, I decided to sign on a package for another 3 more sessions.

After each session, I could feel my scalp is indeed cleaner and I feel refreshed as well.

At the same time, I also applied Phytocyane hair serum.

Floxia from National Skin Centre Pharmacy
Phtyocyane Hair Serum from Watsons


So Floxia has been accompanying me since my pregnancy days and I could use it without worrying as it is safe to use during pregnancy and for lactating mothers. I started Phytocyane after watching 女人我最大 program. The host got in renowned hairstylist and this product was highly recommended for hair loss problem.

The price tag for these hair serums is not cheap and after applying for almost  3 months,  I finally saw the result.


baby hair sprouting out

Baby hair is finally sprouting out and even my colleagues have noticed my new grown hair. Finally... my investment paid off. Hopefully all the lost hairs would grow back and I can get to keep my hair long again. *finger crossed*


Comments

sahaj naturals said…
Discover the Magic of Green Tea Hair Treatments : Hair Growth Serum
best serum click here