10 & 2 Months



Woohooo.... 16 October saw Matthew turned 10 month old. My sunshine baby never failed to surprise me everyday. On the eve of turning 10 month, my Matt took 15 minutes to grasp the concept of straw drinking. Yes.. he was that fast!

What I did was to use a regular straw and pinched some water up. Then I inverted the straw and let him tried to suck the water in. After a few rounds, I put the straw into a cup of water and he started to drink from the straw. Afterwhich, I transisted to Pigeon Mag Mag cup (stage 3) and using the same way, pinched some water up. At first, he didn't understand that they were all straws. But after a few tries, he got it!

I really marvel at how fast he picked up new skill. When Jon was doing something, he would stand and observe. The next minute, he would be off to show you that he could replicate the same action.



my sunshine baby


The good point is that he learns REAL fast and because he picks up so fast, all the bad habits fall in almost as quickly too.



enjoying his mag mag


The recent trick he got up his sleeves was pushing walker around. He just push the Leapfrog's musical activity table round the living hall whilst walking. Even my helper commented that by next month, he would be walking unassisted.


To encourage him further, this month-nisary... was 2 slices of Four Leaves' chocolate classico and strawberry sweetheart.


my little lame explanation of these 2 choices -
making up to a figure 10



very pleased with himself


Now that Matt is 10 month old, it means 2 more months to his big ONE.

Birthday party planning has never been so elaborated ... partly as it would be Xmas season (feasting season), partly we always feel that Matt has been short changed compared to his brother. He has lesser new clothing and lesser new toys. We also didn't spend a lot of time playing with him, compared to then only one Jonathan at home.

With 2 more months to go and a few more items to confirm, we hope Matt & all our guests would have a lovely time at the party.





Comments

Angeline said…
Matt's hair is always standing up! So cute =p
Angeline said…
Matt's hair is always standing up! So cute =p
Unknown said…
hey! please check out my blog! please tell all your friends they should visit my blog! thank you for your time