Sneak Preview



The long awaited photoshoot is finally here. While the kids were napping in the afternoon, I went to get my makeup done at Face Bistro.



oops... what a great difference!


I got Lay Shan to help me with my makeup which she completed within 45 minutes plus eyebrow trimming. I'm not used to wearing makeup so the eye makeup portion was most difficult to me. It made my eyes teary with all the eyeliner and mascara. But I got to admit the effect is great, worth the $58 excluding the eyebrow trimming.


We decided to go for a blue theme for this photoshoot. Here's me with Matthew, getting ready to move out.




matt with his signature electrifying hairstyle

For some unknown reason, Matt's double eyelids gone missing today. Just when we were going for photoshoot, he woke up with single eyelid and puffy eyes. Oh Matt oh! You have water retention at such young age?! Our blue Polo tees were from Giodano (for adults) and Esprit (for the kids). The adults paired with jeans while the boys paired with cargo pants from H&M.


We reached the studio in time and Hongyin wasted no time in taking the photos. We had a total of 2 change of clothes for the adults (the blue Polo and the grey whale tee) while the kids had an additional of another 2 more changes of clothes (the blue Polo, grey whale tee, the red theme and the shirt/ pant look). We brought along Jon's favourite plush doggy and the bubble gun.


behind the scenes


Jon was a natural in front of camera but Matt needed some coaxing. But the boys really had a good time, doing all the different poses. The photoshoot was supposedly to last for 2 hours but by 1hr, they were tired and we wrapped up. I would be able to receive the edited photos in 2-3 weeks time. Hope the photos will turn up nicely.


when the kids sleep, here we go



Matt fell asleep on the way home while Jon entertained himself by singing all his favourite songs. We? Just glad a busy Saturday is almost over.

Comments