Xmas 2009

This year Orchard's light up is much better than previous year. Last year, we were hit by the financial crisis.




Lehman's minibonds, the closing down of several big banks and the bill out by the US government... these were all the memories of 2008.

Come 2009 and gearing towards the end... miracle and miracle filled my mind. From getting a house to getting married. From Singapore holding The Grand Prix to the APEC. It was a fulfilling year, although much can still be improved.






Personally, my spiritual department has been slacking. This is one most immediate task that I need to fix it. Work-wise, is just average or even below average. I really need to buck up instead of spiraling downwards.



This Xmas... I pray for compassion and patience to the people around me. Related or not, that's secondary. Praying for a harmonious relationship with my FRANs. Believing not by sight but by faith. Surrendering my will and to be led by the Holy Spirit.

This Xmas... the hope I have in Christ.



Comments