178

Rings a bell?

Famous 178 Shark Meat Lor Mee @ Tiong Bahru Market



Got an opportunity to try not too long ago.

I'm not a fan of Lor Mee and after this bowl, I'm still not a fan. Don't quite understand what's the hype behind this bowl of 178 Lor Mee.

The fried fish nuggets are too overwhelmed with its flour platters and everything else is just average. Maybe the portion of noodles is small enough so that one doesn't get overwhelmed by its starchy gravy.

In any case, each to their own. The stall gets long queues at their opening hours. To avoid the long queues, go slightly after lunch hour (say about 1.30pm).

Comments

yagizaneo said…
I'm a lor-mee person and I purposely went there to try this stall..conclusion..I wasnt impressed either..is too starchy~

I still prefer the one at NUS haha!