Exploded

Do I even have to say it out loud? I'm furious to the max.

The anger level has reached a point that the body is showing symptoms of being under stress.

Just the thought of the sloping floor and the exchange with the project manager and tiler is enough to send my blood pressure rising. The chest tightening and the head constricting. The lost of appetite and the restless nights.

Totally exploded. Both of us.

Flashback to the 1st explosion on Xmas evening.

Yes, I was wrong to yell at Darren. There was really no point in finger pointing why the whole renovation had come to this stage. We talked on the next day. Understood each other way of handling problem. Admitted we both have flaws and we should tackle all obstacles as couple, as husband and wife.

It was a horrible Xmas. I lost it. I admitted and it was totally ungodly and I really have to learn to control my emotion better.

2nd explosion yesterday.

Darren exploded. In the face of project manager. 1st time I saw him so angry that his whole face was red and vulgarity used. I have never seen him lost his cool until this extent. You can tell how much we were push to the edge of our limit.

Yes. We both know it was totally uncalled for, to use vulgarity.

"In your anger do no sin." - Ephesians 4 : 26

Yet, we have failed to contain and control. There's no excuse for the foul language used and for the poor management of anger. We are remorseful for our ungodly manner but we stand firm in our petition.

1st time, we really prayed together as husband and wife. In desperation, we cry out to God, committing the whole renovation unto His hand. Surrendering our control to Him and put our faith in action. Believing He has gone ahead of us and has prepared everything for us. And when we talk to the BOSS, God's favor be upon us.

And with this,

"I will lie down and sleep in peace, for you alone, O LORD, make me dwell in safety." - Psalm 4 : 8



Comments