a Wedding Nightmare

I can't believe it! I had a nightmare last night on my wedding and the fact is my wedding was over and done with.

In the dream, we went through the whole wedding ceremony 2 weeks before the stipulated date. The whole ceremony was exactly liked what has happened on 21 Nov in reality. After which, I dreamt that we had to prepare for another reception on 21 Nov itself. It was all so weird and all so strange.

Then my overseas friends arrived on 21 Nov (still in dreamland) and everyone of us was so confused on the actual wedding date. In my dream, I was asking Da Ren how come we need to prepare another reception. In the confusion, we (me and Da Ren) were so shocked we got married 2 weeks beforehand, without us really knowing what had happened.

It was really a nightmare! And I woke up, feeling very confused when I got married. It took me a while to sort out my own confusion.

Total nightmare!!

I have only one conclusion about my nightmare. That is wedding preparation stresses me so much and even if it is other's wedding, I feel the anxiety and stress. Ahem... I'm sure triple Ms (Ms MoMo) knows why.

What a nightmare!!!

Comments