mini update : a case of 50 cents

Was actually mortitifed when we went back to new place to check out the renovation progress.





What's with the 50 Cent coin?

Ans : The gap between the homogenuous tiles in the living room!

*Grasp!!!*

I know! Is horrible to the max.

Project Manager's explanation : (paraphrase in his language) You see ah! It is not possible to have small small gaps. Aiyah! We haven't polished and acid wash yet. You think very big (the gap) now. After we do everything, the gap small already.

*Proceeding to take 2 tiles and cement in between*

Continued from the Project Manager : See! Where got big! Is 20 cent coin thickness what. I never bluff you.

Conclusion : After seeing me so distraught and upset, Project Manager agreed to remove the unacceptable tiles and promised to buffer the gap between.

Confession of a mortified owner : I cannot believe that the worst of my nightmare has come true!

Comments