mini update : Progress halt!

The renovation started on 18 Nov and it has been 18 days since the contractors started. After so long, only the kitchen was tiled.




I cannot tell if they have put in the grouting as well.




Between the gap, I could see the deep brown dust and worse, I found tile chipped off at the side.



I don't know what's the common standard for the width of gap. But I gather it is not a good thing if the gap is too big. Yet, no one is listening to me. I'm increasingly unhappy with the renovation.

And very agitated after visiting my new place. The whole place is just in a mess and with only 10 days left, I don't know how the project manager is going to handover the place to us.




Comments

Anonymous said…
too big yes it ugly.
but somewhat small gap is require d for 'expansion'.