mini update : wrong sink

I was still very mortified by the horrible gaps that



(1) - I couldn't continue blogging about the renovation.

(2) - I don't feel like talking to the project manager again.

(3) - Don't even want to talk about the horrible gaps again.

(4) - I just want to be the Ostrich and stuck my head into a hole and be oblivious to the horrible gaps.



And one bad thing is not enough, best to come in pairs.



Sent the wrong sink and the worker just continued to fix it up. Oh great! But it's a WRONG SINK!!!





We purchased a double bowl sink and the shope delivered a single bowl sink. No one noticed the mistake and it was a good thing we decided to pop by to check the progress.

Major lesson learnt : Always be diligent in your rounds. Be alert to spot mistake so it can be rectified fast!

Comments