Big D's Grill

Introducing Big D's grill or should I say even more? I guess you probably have gone there and tried their food way before me. Afterall, I learnt about this grill store from a friend who accidentally found a blog talking about Big D's grill.


Nonetheless, I'm impressed by the way they did their US Kurobuta pork which was considered a premium meat, priced @ $28 per 200 grams.







The pork was charred grill on the side. Served with such a creamy mash potato that most thought it was the accompanying gravy. Also, home made baked beans with a side heavily marinated veggie.




It was surprising that there was no porky smell even though the meat looked rather raw. Also, the fat surrounding it would just melt into your mouth and you won't even notice you are eating the fat.


However, the crabmeat linguine was rather spicy to my taste. After 2 mouthfuls, I had to pass it on.



I won't mind going back to Big D's Grill again.

Big D's grill is located

Blk 46, Holland Drive

#01-359

Singapore 270046

Comments