His Surprise!


To be honest, I hadn't really bought a nice gift for Darren since we got married. I have been thinking of getting him a good timepiece since I know this is something he will like and appreciate. But I never got down to it and do the necessary research.

So after my lunch at Tanglin Club, I thought this would be a good opportunity to go get one and surprise him. I went over to Ion Orchard and walked in Tag Heur Boutique. It was quite intimidating initially as I was totally clueless on the terminology for such expensive timepieces. But hey, the sales consultant was patience with me, walking me through the various models and series they have. Since I wanted to get him a similiar Carrera to match the one he bought for me, I didn't have too much option to narrow down.

In the end, I picked the silver face Carrera automatic in the metal bracelet and was pleasantly surprised that they offered discount and total cost was well within my budget.

I left the surprise gift on our bed which he walked in and beamed with the expected nagging.





I'm sure someone is smiling happily in his dream as I blogged about this post.


Comments