Gone Too Too Fast! (My Fav Dec)



It is already coming to the end of December. I am missing my holiday and my time at home already. I will sure take a long time to adjust back to working days and to be honest, I really enjoyed myself being at home, being with Matt and Jon although I did spent quite a fair bit of time going out with hubby too.

To capture this wonderful feeling and make it an everlasting memory, here is the summary of my December.

For the first time in our home, we had a Xmas tree although it was just a miniature one from Daiso. I also love the simple decoration at our main door. God has surely blessed this home!



our 1st Xmas tree



luv this simple plague
God has surely blessed this home



Our plan was to get a discounted Xmas tree for next year but the idea was shelved again because there wasn't space in the store room.

I also spent quite some time getting gifts for friends and colleagues, not forgetting the kids too.




gifts for friends & colleagues





gifts for children



I was also glad I could meet with Raelene and Li Peng for our Xmas get-together. Definitely love this little tradition of ours.



the 3 musketeers 



I also had the opportunity and the means to give something extravagant to my hubby. A Tag Heur Carrera watch. Although he nagged initially, he couldn't stop smiling afterwards.



his well deserved gift



And which, he gave me a very simple yet meaningful gift.




drawing inspiration daily



Inspiration and encouragement quotes from Daily Spring calendar. In fact, I was secretly hoping that I could get such calendar as a gift. I love to flip the day and read about the quotes and inspirational verses.


We also took the boys out for a night joy ride along Orchard Road. The best Xmas decoration had to be  Centrepoint.


Xmas lighting @ Orchard Road



Xmas deco @ Centrepoint



On the odd days I returned to office, Darren met me for lunch and one of the lunches was at Itacho Sushi, a place where I had wanted to try for a long time. Heard good reviews about this place and finally got a chance to try it at Star Vista. I reckon beside my favourite Sakuraya, Itacho Sushi made it to top 3 spots in my list. Sushi Tei took the 2nd place.




yummy Itacho sushi



We also had free admission to Ion Sky and a nice TWG tea break to count as blessings.




Magnificent views at Ion Sky



We picked the wrong day to visit Ion Sky as it was raining and the view was not clear with the heavy raindrops. Nonetheless, it was quite an experience and looking at the new horizon of Singapore.





TWG



TWG is too exquisite for me but the extensive tea list impresses me. I had Good Hope tea while Darren tried their Earl Grey Buddha. We had a very full lunch so we only ordered the 1839 tea set which  came with 2 scones, tea jelly and cream spread.

In this special month of the year, we also saw Matthew turning ONE and we had our 1st staycation, just the 4 of us. The boys had fun at the pools and SEA aquarium. We also had our share of feasting at Hard Rock Cafe again.



big smile for being ONE




staycation @ RWS


Matthew was baptised on the eve of his birthday, the last member in our family to get baptised.



baptism



Darren ended my delightful December with a pair of Gucci shades.




Shades for 2014



So there you go... my summary of a special December. If only every month is like a December....


Comments

Angeline said…
Wat a fulfilling December u have! =)
Lovely holidays! Seems really eventful for you and your family!