What Comes Next





art works from Jon 

Another 6 months had passed and Jon's handicrafts were returned to us. I picked some of the interesting pieces he had done. That included the "Picasso" abstract painting, the spotty dog and the sea aquarium. We are missing his CD of class activities photos which I just made a mental note to check with his teachers.




class photo



He also had his 1st class photo taken in end October and I thought his smile was quite funny in the portrait. We booked the $50 photography package which included his class photo framed in a leather bound folder, a self portrait in leather frame and a calendar of his photos. I just told my husband that we can expect 2 sets of these next year when Matt joins MindChamps. That would also mean we need to clear a big space for all their school's art works.

In the coming new year, there would be orientation activities for the toddlers with their new classmates. My dear little Jonathan has graduated from Playgroup and promoted to Nursery 1, can't believe how times flies.



calendar of Matthew's photos

Just as how I did with Jonathan's photos, I did a desktop calendar with Matthew's photos and this is going to be placed at my office desk.


my bible reading plan

For this coming new year, I am also going to read the whole bible again. It will my 2nd time to read the whole bible. My first was in my 20s and I thought it would be good to re-read the whole bible again in my 30s, 40s, 50s, 60s ... till my eyes grow dim.

As what the Pastor preached during service today... Start Strong, Finish Strong... with the grace of the Lord.


Comments