One month away...

Next month today is Xmas! Usually I am very excited about Xmas. Embracing in the festive mood, going for Xmas shopping, looking forward to clearing leaves. But this year, what a total different story.

Firstly, I have annual leaves to clear but I don't know when will be the good time to clear. I don't have a fixed plan for my leaves, making this leave thingy very fuzzy.

Secondly, the Xmas lightup in Orchard is really disappointing. Can tell that this year lightup is a victim of the financial crisis. Hardly mood lifting.

Thirdly, work is going on full force. Instead of the usual slow down for year end, this time round, is a mad rush to try to stay in schedule.

Fourthly, I have more Church activities compared to the past. Top on my list is the "My Hope Singapore" program. An outreach program at home setting. In fact, at the top of my prayer list. After that, I have to commit my weekends for the choir practices. This year Xmas carol is going for the musical effect. A grand song has been selected and we haven't started our proper practices yet.

All work no play makes me a dull apple. So after all the work, is play time! There will be tea party first on the 6 Dec, followed by 19 Dec, year end celebration buffet dinner. On the 20 Dec, will be Agape's Xmas outreach event, which I have signed up as volunteer. Thereafter, Darren's Xmas eve party and my family Xmas lunch party. And someone is getting married on Xmas itself!

Looks like Dec is going to be a busy month for me, especially my mouth... eat non-stop.... I hope I don't pile up any weight during this period.

Comments

Anonymous said…
wow...busy ger...heehee.....