Going GaGa.. GaGa... GaGa

I flipped through the life section of today's Straits Times and got captivated by the SSO advertisement. So I went online to check out the Sistic's webpage and I went crazy!

I am so excited! Very ExciteD! There are so many good concerts and play and musical upcoming. I am torn... oh so torn between them!

1. Christmas Concerts (SSO) CIMB-SSO Christmas Concert from 10 to 12 Dec only. I haven't been to a SSO concert for a long time. The last time I went was " Angela Hewitt Plays Bach : The Well-Tempered Clavier Books I & II ". That was in April this year. I thought it was fantastic that someone actually played the "whole Bach book". Anyway, can I miss this SSO's Xmas Concert?

2.
Singapore Dance Theatre presents The Nutcracker from 12-20 Dec. The 1st time I watched the Nutcracker suite, I was still a student, probably just completed my O levels. Then my piano teacher brought me and another student to experience Tchaikovsky. Do I have the chance to watch it again? I think chances not high, because the man probably won't be able to appreciate the music and the ballet. Sigh!

3.
The Office Party from 27 Nov - 13 Dec. A play, a theatre play, think drama and more drama. The last play I watched was the Odd Couple and I thought it was a good change from the musical concerts I so gaga over. Not sure If i can catch it, because schedule is rather packed but I do really hope to experience theatre work again. Drama-mama!

4.
Andrew Lloyd Webber's CATS!!!!!! The same guy who brought us the Phantom of the Opera! oh man! I remembered how difficult it was for me to get the tickets if not for the sudden extended shows. I still remembered it was my mum's birthday and she was reading the chinese news paper and then I saw the Phantom Advert and i quickly sprang into action and booked the best seats! It was money well spent! I loved it i loved it I loved it!!!!! So how can I miss CATS!!! how can I?! By the way, tickets are on sale now. CATS will be in Singapore from 10 April - 3 May 2009.

That's not the end... my dream.. my wish....the Beethoven's Symphony no. 5 in C minor! The first time i heard this piece, i could imagine its majestic and I could imagine myself sitting right at the front row, being awed by the weaving of chords.

5.
Beethoven Festival: SSO 30th Anniversary Concert (SSO) only on 14 Jan 7.30pm. Will i miss it? Can i miss it? Definitely No!!!! No way!!! Even I have to jostle with the crowd in the train and squeeze in the bus, I make sure I turn up, ears all dig and clean. For a wonderful journey of Beethoven.

And there's the reefwalk 13 DEC from 4pm - 8pm. i have waited for 2 years for a reefwalk (due to some miscom), can I give it up at this crucial moment for my SSO concert? Someone helps me, please! Argh!!!!

Oh.... Oh... i am just so excited! I think I am going to have lotsa dreams tonight. The CATS fighting with the coral reef. Beethoven acting drama-mama and the Nutcracker ballet singing Xmas carols.

Please don't wake me up....

Comments