The After Photo

Booked myself a makeup session at Face Bistro. Purpose was for the family portrait photo shoot. At first glance, I was not used to myself having such makeup on my face. The makeup artist, Nicole could sense that, because half way into the makeup, I was fidgeting on my chair, wondering why she took so long.

But slowly I realized that actually my eyes could be done up nicely, creating a bigger and brighter eyes. And for the very first time, the makeup on my face lasted for as long as 6 hours, without any touch up. Amazing! considered how oily is my face.

Thanks to Nicole! For creating such a different look for me and letting me enjoyed myself the whole day without worrying about smudging eyeliners or mascara.

That's my AFTER photo... after the make up and after cutting 5 inches off my hair....

Comments