Once I was like this....

There's a saying that a girl would have a drastic change in the hairstyle if there is a drastic change in her life. Well, I partially agreed because I remember a couple of times when I had a drastic change, it signified a desire of complete change in my life. But sometimes is just for practicality sake.

When I went to Oliver on Thursday, I only had in mind for him to chop off some length and rectify my fringe problem, which I nicknamed my horribily fringe "the cabbage head". That's a long story for my cabbage head.... in short, to save on money and time, I went for the $10 QB house to cut my fringe short and now I had to spend much more to get it fixed.

I was prepared to spend a $120 for Oliver's magical touch on my hair but what came next was still baffling to me.

Me : Can you do something for my fringe and trim off my back?
Oliver : No problem, i just pull from the back to cover the fringe. And i cut 2 inches for the back

Me : actually you can cut even shorter....
Oliver : You mean like below the shoulder? Then it will be 5 inches

Me : can can... but hor... then my hair will have less weight... it will be quite messy, rite?
Oliver : hmm... actually i think u need to soften your hair then it will very smooth for the next 1+year... how?

Me (blur blur) : like that, my hair will be very flat leh... and I need to go after 2 hrs...
Oliver : no lah... won't be flat but very smooth... can lah... 2 hours can finish...

Me : orh... okie lor....

End result?

Smoothness : 5 / 5
Flatness : 3 / 5
Total damage : $250 !!!!

Comments :

1. Dun look like you cut 5 inches off
2. Okay lah... you look better now
3. I thought you will do some perm, you look quite nice with some curls

I shall post my BEFORE photo ... and upload my AFTER photo later...



Once my hair was long enough to touch my elbow and I got a cabbage fringe....

Comments