Crazy Outing

This is long overdue. Crazy outing had been done and completed on 31 Oct, yet it is only now that I have the chance to "talk" about it.

Was a good thing I brought along my camera and had some great shots.


I think this shot is really funny. She looked like a mannequin to me against the backdrop.













Wow.... the sky was really beautiful on that evening. This photo was not taken on a tripod, nor a passer-by helped us. I balanced the camera on my trusthworthy crumpler bag and there... the shot was good!










Another shot by balancing the camera on my bag. Looked how coordinated we are. Everyone had the fabulous smile on the face! Très bien!












After all the phototaking, we adjourned to this steamboat buffet placed, tucked away in a corner of level 3.


The Ma La stock is really powerful. Basically you can choose 2 stocks out of 3 options. Ma La "spicy", chicken and seafood stock. Since we had 2 pots, we had these 3 combinations.

Go for Ma La if you are really good at spicy stuff. Otherwise, stick to chicken or seafood stock.

But the irritating thing about these steamboats was that the hot steam kept gushing to my face. I was not sure if it was the ventilation's problem or the position I was sitting. Really irritating.



My advice : Turn up the heat at full force. Cook whatever you need to cook and off the heat. Then you can eat in peace.

Conclusion :

ambience : 2**
pricing : 2**
service : 2**
food : 2**

Go only if you crave for steamboat at the moment. Otherwise, other alternative will be better.

Comments