Zhou's kitchen

The initial plan was to go Red Star for dim sum, for a birthday occasion. But the queue to Red Star was simply too long. Red Star is at 7th floor and the queue snaked all the way to 5th floor. After rounding Havelock for a while, we thought Tea House would be another good place.

Only upon reaching there, we discovered it was gone. So we had to settle for Zhou's kitchen. It's our first time there. I shall let the pictures do the talking.


Was actually quite glad that they served Keropok. We were famished and thirsty and their service was rather slow. Not sure if the restaurant was packed that day.

The Hor Fun was nothing special and the noodles are the thinner version. I didn't try it. The look just didn't appealed to me.

I don't know about you, if you like pig trotters, maybe you will like this. Served with jellyfish as appetizer.

This is my favourite from Zhou's Kitchen. I like their egg tart. They are warmed and the crust is not hard neither are they too puffy. The egg custard tasted just well. Me alone, popped 4 into my mouth at one go. Makes me very happy... rocking on my chair...



They only have 2 types of soup. (1) - spicy sour soup (2) - wanton soup.

Beancurb overlaid with smashed seaweed and stirred fried with spinach. I like the texture of these beancurbs.


Dessert compartment is just acceptable. Mine is glass jelly with ice cream. Portion is small.

Comments