Deflated Apple

I am tired. Physically, emotionally and mentally.

For the sake of clearing last year leaves, I have to squeeze my work and my leaves all in the month of December. And it was a lousy choice. Half day leave means I still have to wake up early in the morning to come to work and rush through my work, because I am taking the afternoon off. I find it more tiring than working through the day.

There are some days that I take the whole day off. But it doesn't mean I laze around the whole day. I clean the house, tidy up here and there. End up I don't get the rest.

Tired of reminding people of their tasks. Tired of always picking up people's loose ends.

To face someone I don't like to see at all is tiring. Thinking of ways to avoid meeting that person is exhausting.

Having keep reminding someone to mean what he said is tiring and nagging too. Why say it when you don't mean it at all? Why say it when you already know you won't be doing it?

Personality different, I don't know. Simply put it in words. I'm just tired. Tired of being having repeatedly asking you the same old question. Tired of reminding you what you said you will do. Tired of being a mother hen to you. Because I am not!

Can I not be a lone island? No man's an island but sometimes, the world just exhausted me too much that my human spirit is on the verge of giving up.

I won't be surprised if comes a day, I drop everything and just disappear.

My human capacity is limited.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Go for a short break / holiday..ger... u sound reali reali very exhausted... a short getaway will help u to recharge and haf more 'energy' to 'walk' longer in life.... i tin even go for a short 3 days trip overseas will definitely help u =) work will nv ever able to be finished doing.. if work can be done finished... then there will be no work and company will not require to hire employees....
Les Pommes said…
Ya, the original plan was to spend Xmas in Manila. But was called off because I really couldn't get away. Think I'm really burnt out.