Festive Season or Feastive Season?!

They called the December month as a Festive Month. Xmas is coming then we get ready to receive the New Year. Shortly after that, we have our Chinese New Year!

But for this 2008 December, we have the Hari Raya Haji so indeed very Festive and FEASTIVE.

You see, I was away for a 2 days conference at the Raffles Town Club. When you go a conference, what do you do? You eat non-stop.

1st day, you had morning tea, buffet lunch. After an hour or so, you found yourself back to the buffet line for afternoon tea. A conference dinner was also scheduled. For a person who seldom eat so much, I can really see my stomach bulging out after the 1st night. The 2nd day repeated itself with more food, coffee and tea.

Remember about the home party I mentioned in my earlier blog. What's a party without food?! So you can guess... a spread of food on the table. Sandwiches, fishballs, seaweed chicken, kueh kuehs and a blackforest cake. The good thing was that this was a tea party so finger food was generally lighter.

Well, that's not the end. More food coming up. Shall bring my camera out today for a FEASTIVE season. Stay tune!

Comments