Dessert Fan

I'm an avid dessert fan. No matter how full I am, I always have that extra room to shove in a few mouthfuls of dessert, be it cake or red bean paste or mango pomelo.








Had tried this place twice at Chinatown. The varieties are not alot. For the last visit, I tried their Herbal Jelly. The portion was big. The Herbal Jelly was smooth and bitter. However, the honey that came along with it was not of a good quality. Hence, I didn't really enjoy the Herbal Jelly.







So I ordered another bowl of Mango Sago. Well, I didn't really find any sago but lotsa "tadpole" jelly. The Mango puree was very smooth but the crushed ice was not fine enough.

When they placed this bowl in front of me, i thought they got my order mixed up. Well, is their version of Mango Sago.

The taste was average and there was nothing exciting about. I guess this Mango Sago will probably go very well with young children, as it is very sweet and with those tadpole jelly.

Their Barley Ginko
lotsa Fu Chuo but sparse in Ginko nuts. I didn't try this as this is not my cup of dessert.

The next time I am at Chinatown, I will try their next door Tong Shui. Their Mango pomelo has a good rating, so I guess I just got to try theirs.

Comments