Your dust, off my feet

In Matthew 5:43-47, Jesus talks about the love for enemies, encouraging us to love not only those who love us, but extend the love to those who persecute us.

I find that this is beyond human capacity.

The forgiveness for the one who brought grief to me, can I easily forgive this person? I find that this is extremely and excruciating difficult to do so. No matter how much I pray for God's healing on my broken heart and His healing on the broken relationship.

If a person is unrepentant, does he still deserve a 2nd, 3rd .... chances?

For now, I have wiped off your dust on my feet. I am totally done with you.

I ask His Shalom be upon my heart and may God show more mercy to you than Sodom when His Kingdom come.

Comments

Anonymous said…
hmmm... who is this person whom you ar toking abt??
Les Pommes said…
a person who is supposedly to be close to me