Pregnancy Pain



Pregnancy timeline to date : 35 weeks 2 days

Counting down to POP date : 4 weeks 5 days or 33 more days!!

Pain level : Going upwards


My oh my! When I was in my mid-34 weeks, I suddenly developed Carpal Tunnel syndrome. It started on Monday, eve of National Day. I woke up feeling my right hand weird. It felt numb. Later as the day passed, I experienced pain in my fingers joint. I tolerated it for 2 days before calling Dr Tan (my gynae) to check with him.

Apparently, there's nothing much he can do for me or I can do for myself. I just have to wait out and it will go away after delivery.

So now, I am enduring this new pain. Sometimes in the middle of the night, my right arm will experience pins and needles and I have to shake shake to get the blood circulate better. Sometimes, my fingers don't feel like belonging to me. I can't bend them as I will. I have to use my left hand to physically "activate" my right fingers.

All the times, I can't bend my fingers especially my right hand fully. I will have this pain, right and left hands. I have to stop my violin lesson prematurely as I can't control my fingers well now. And I think I have to stop giving piano lesson soon.

Sigh!

But still, I keep telling Xiao Poh he must wait till 17 Sept. For now, I just have to fling my hands more and massage the joints more.



Comments

Angeline said…
Oh dear! Take care ok? Meanwhile, pray for total relief from this pain too cos Jesus is our healer =) God Bless!
mamamira said…
Bear with this for time being, for everything will be so worth it when you hold Xiao Poh in your very own arms come next month :))