Milk Storage System





As D-day draws nearer, I realize I have endless of things to get ready. One of the items is to standby milk bag. Initially my plan is to latch on and express out for night feed, so baby will be comfortable with both methods. Then, I received 3 glass bottles from colleagues and also bought some Avent and Mendela bottles.

But I'm not sure how the whole milk business works. To avoid any last minute panic, I decided to buy just ONE box of milk storage bags to standby.

Bought locally online, at $8.50 for 25 bags with free postage. I hope these bags will be used eventually.


Comments

mamamira said…
Hihi, just keep pumping as frequently as you can PLUS plenty of rest and the breastmilk will increase gradually, ok? Btw, I juz replied abt the network camera on my blog. Sorry to hav missed tat earlier.
Les Pommes said…
Thank you for your encouragement! I will gambatte!!