All I wanna Eat before Popping series - Choc Souffle



I have a few food in mind that I have to eat it before popping in September. The 1st one will be Chocolate Souffle. So on Monday, good friend Angeline specially took a half day leave to have a good meal with me.

I had my chocolate souffle craving satisfied @ Bakerzin (Jurong Point). But good things must wait, so we had our main courses before the grand finale.

Starting with cold beverages to cool down on a hot day. We took their promotion lunch - Pasta + beverage for $10.90++





Ice Lemon Tea - for her







Grapefruit Soda - for me








Aglio Olio with Mushrooms, Ham and Bacons

* A tad too oily and not really spicy *








Mushroom Linguine

*Creamy Creamy*









Raspberry Panna Cotta - Her dessert







My Grand Finale - Chocolate Souffle



Yummy yummy, warm lush chocolate cake with vanilla ice cream. Really luv it!


Next up - Chilli Crab!


Comments

Angeline said…
You are most welcome =)