Another Surprise =D



Yesterday, I received another surprise from Darren. Actually, this time round he couldn't contain his own excitement. He told me some weeks ago, he got me a gift and wanted me to guess. In the end, he revealed the answer himself.

But with the pregnancy-induced forgetfulness, I totally forgot about his surprise gift until yesterday when the courier man delivered my gift.






Ta-da! Skagen rose gold watch.

I was considering Skagen when I was looking for a proper lady-like watch. But retailing at $200 - $300+ , I was not willing to part with my money.







So when Darren did his online shopping (yes, guys do their online shopping as well. dun be surprised.) he saw this Skagen watch on discount and he bought it for me.

Thank you my dear! You have revived my watch collection again, though now is no longer Swatch collection. =D


Comments