Yagiza, I thot of you!

Last night, I caught Rui En in her travelogue show, 我行我宿. It was my first time watching this whole series and in last night's episode, Rui En travelled to Hokkaido in Winter Time.

It was beautiful like how I always imgaine Hokkaido would be. Anyway, Rui En travelled to different lodging places and the TV crew would do a short feature in the lodging place. At this moment, I suddenly thought of a friend, Yagiza.

I could imagine Yagiza travelling like Rui En on her back pack and staying in those small private lodgings. Enjoying simple conversation with the owner in Japanese and taking in all the beautiful sceneries with her Nikon.

That would be such a beautiful slice of Yagiza's life.

Don't you agree, Yagiza?

Comments

yagizaneo said…
whee!! thanks thanks...
haha...i will definitely go hokkaido in near time to capture some great shots at this lovely place..

im overloaded with so many pics taken at europe..check out my blog soon! haha