All in One Day




Baked Macaroni Cheese with Ham





In a rush to finish the grocery shopping, I forgot to put Parmesan Cheese in my basket. So I made do with my BBQ smoke flavoured cheddar cheese. The effect was not ideal but my "guinea pigs" commented that the taste was great. I personally found that it was a bit too dry, so I have made a mental note that the sauce needed more water the next round.





Steamed Cod Fillet





Everyone's favourite at the table.





Stir Fried Cai Xin






This round, I got the flavouring right. Not too salty and not too bland. With wolfberries, prawns and mushrooms, it made the plain cai xin interesting. Just that there's too much gravy around, making the veggie like soaking in a bath tub.





Pan Fried Pork Loin






It was a twisted event that my 1st attempt of pan fried pork loin turned out tasty. Right after I was done with the veggie, I threw in the pork loin and it soaked up all the oyster sauce. Will attempt a 2nd time soon.




Broccoli





Everyone was surprised my soup turned into a vegetable dish. The fishballs were cut into quartet and stir fried with the broccoli and sliced lean pork.


My cooking adventure for the day.






Comments

kaxdd said…
Try covering with Mozzarella cheese instead of cheddar. It melts better with a very nice brown colour. If you want a tastier cheese covering, try a combination of Mozzarella and Parmesan cheese. It gives nice colour and melt with a more tastier finish.