Targetting




After I have spoken to Dear Hubby about my wish to get a new camera, he has been very helpful in reading up all the specifications and make his recommendation.

Upon comparisons with the different IXUS cameras, we decided that the NEW IXUS 300 HS would be much worth for its price tag $599.




Picture Source : Canon Camera


The only thing is that there aren't a lot of colours to choose from, unlike the IXUS 130. So my pick would be BLACK.





Picture Source : Canon Camera



Will be going down on Sunday evening for the last minute bargaining at the PC show. Wish me luck in securing my targeted camera!







Comments

Angeline said…
The white one look good too =)
Anonymous said…
Take note of the retail price...watever the price, sure can get discount offer at least $50 at certain shop in Sim Lim..so happy sourcing at the PC show for your toy.