Got It






We went to the PC show right after the cleaning lady was done. By the time we reached Suntec, it was almost 6pm. Yes, there was still a crowd but it wasn't like the last PC show where people swarmed the escalator and you need a guard to control the human traffic flow.

I guess it's because everyone got what they wanted and Canon set up a booth at level 1 main entrance. Panasonic chose to do it with their retailers. Sony was absent with their usual level 3 showcase.

After comparing with Panasonice Lumix DMC-F3, I decided that I still preferred Canon.

And there... I paid $599 for my BLACK Canon IXUS 300 HS. Got it from Song Brothers. The whole package came with 2 x 8GB SD card, a camera case, a mini tripod, a pair of mini speakers, screen protector and a calculator.

Hope to bring my new IXUS out for some good shots soon.






Comments

Angeline said…
yeah!!! got a new camera!! must bring it out to take more pic wif it and showcase them on the blog =) very worthwhile..comes with so many freebies....