Finding Myself Back

Just a week back from Far Far Away... I realised that I'm in a bad shape. Physically, Mentally and Emotional.

The toll of my work is starting to show on my face and in my body. My stomach starts to development some sort of indigestion that causes me pain now and then. Mentally, I'm very uptight and bother by my work progress. Each night when I close my eyes, I see screens of neutrophils. Emotional, I feel drained. Never before I feel such a toll and stress from work and never before I feel so defeated in work.

I have seemed to lost myself in my work and that's not healthy or right.

I found myself thinking frequently on missing out Sunday service so that I could stay home to rest. You may not think too much about this, but this is my flagging sign that I am not putting things into their rightfully perspective.

In Matthew 6:33 "But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well"

Is really time that I stop being busy and search for the heart that has the deep longing for God's presence.



Comments