unanonymous anonymous

Yesterday, a few of my colleagues and I were doing something that's really termed as Kay-Poh. We were checking out a wedding blogger's wedding details which had absolutely nothing to do with us. We scrutinised, we remarked, we commented. It was totally outrageously kay-pohness to say.

This brought me back to my own blog, which I suddenly had a tinge of regret that I should have tagged my postings. This would probably helped direct more traffic to my site. Like all humans who compared, my little blogging site looked pale compared to the much read-after wedding bloggers for their latest updates.

But when the dust has settled, my applets dropped, I begin to sigh a relief that I am still pretty much anonymous. Would I want to bring my entire life to public like a story telling session? Letting all kinds of people in the cyberspace to "check me out".

The Apple's Diary is my electronic version of little journals I scribbed in throughout my growing up years. My own outlet for my deep sea of thoughts.

Comments