When the World goes uPsiDe doWn

Horrible day, isn't it?

Two heart wrenching news within 48 hours.

I have been following feisty princess Charmaine's journey to recovery and got to know the grim news. Lil' Char is HAMA positive. What's HAMA? What's the implication for Charmaine's 3F8 treatment?

I don't know. Seriously, I have very little knowledge of this neuroblastoma. But I have seen the spirit to fight against all odds and this touches me alot.

I have no words to comfort them.

How do you comfort the mummy when her baby is terribly sick?

How do you assure the little one that all is well when her life is still dangling precariously?

Their fight has not ended yet. I know they will continue to fight and won't give up... not even till the last moment. For such feisty attitude and tenacity to fight against all odds, the minimum I can do is offer a prayer for them.

May God just watch over Charmaine and family.

After this grim news, radio and newspaper reported a newly wedded groom fell to his death just hours after his wedding banquet.

Shocking.

And I read some of the comments posted online... such vicious comments on the bride at this time. Some people are just so evil that their heart has no sympathy for anyone. May God have mercy on such tongues that splutter evilness when they meet their doom.

Comments