Undergoing Changes

Kinda worried about the house renovation. I hope we made the right choice in engaging the project manager to do the work. Heard that they are going to start hacking on Thursday. Of course, they should. Check on my account and they have already cleared the cheque.

Went to Deful Ave 1 on last Sat to select the tiles. Didn't want to go back to Toh Guan factory where there's an experience but fierce "Lao Shi". At Defu Ave 1, there was no "love at first sight" with the tiles. Everything was selected because they were the next best choices.

Told him yesterday about my feelings regarding the tiles. Even if we go and re-select somewhere else, it is going to be the same few tiles. Because the criteria is the same.

Everything I have envisioned for the house seems to be vanishing.

The next appt for the house will be on 23 Nov. To select all the bathrooms' fixtures and accessories. Not exactly looking forward to it because it is rather stressful to decide there and then. And I'm one shopper that needs to view the entire street of shops just to buy one item.

I suppose we don't have the luxury of time to handpick each single item and we probably don't have that kind of moo-lah too.

Is a kinda wait-and-see approach now. Just crossing my fingers that things don't go terribly wrong.

Comments