REFLECTION

Left about 6 more days to the big celebration.

Many people are asking me if I'm nervous? If I'm excited? If I'm happy?

Honestly speaking, I've been feeling rather moody.

The whole wedding things sometimes really spun out of control and the cost is ever escalating. Put aside the cost factor, to pull off everything requires tremendous effort and time, not just on my own but also people who are roped in to help.

Actually, there's a number of things that really won't bother me at all. For eg. the places where the buffet lines can be set up. Or whether the chairs in the halls are enough (even if it's not enough, I trust my helpers to sort it for me). Or whether the hall has enough decorations. Or whether the bands needs to don a colour coordinated shirts. Or how should the photo album be placed... etc

What I am concerned:

1. My wedding rings are handed over to us safely.
2. My Ang Bao box is not missing.
3. My photo album is still in a good condition after all the browsing and return to me intact.
4. My guest book is filled up nicely and safely returned to me in a good condition.

Been trying hard to lift up my mood. Not that I want and expect the wedding will run smoothly because it won't be. Kinda of like "Quickly get it done and over with it" and not to be confused that I'm not serious. Just that my emphasis is not on the wedding but on the marriage.

Not looking at a grand wedding but anticipating a great partnership in life.



Comments