pain in my ass

Take it literally.

My back pain is acting up frequently. I hate this kind of feeling where everything is so abnormal.
I can feel the strain at the top of my back, due to over-compensating to relieve the stress on the lumbar 4th and 5th disc.

Then, sometimes there would be a sharp pull from the side of my back, momentarily freeze me and my face just crumpled up in unbelieveable annoying pain.

If not, there would be weird sensation following me. Just to name a few - "burning" sensation as if suddenly my leg is near to a fire source. "pins and needles". "numbness" and recently a new form of pain cascade.

Starting from my left groin area. This acute sharp pain would kick in whenever I stand up after sitting down for a while. Then I won't be able to walk, because if I do, I would be totally limping like a cripple. Give it another 5 minutes, I'm back to normal but the leg will just go through the whole cycle of numbness, pins and needles and then back to the top part of my back.

What a pain!


Comments