Saved by His angel

I thought I will share this here.

Yesterday, I was on my way, after work, to Holland Village for facial. While walking towards there, it suddenly rained heavily. So there I was, carrying my bag, another paper bag on hand and my umbrella.

The incident happened at the sheltered carpark. With so many things on hand and cars moving in and out, I was not careful enough to observe there's a kerb along the carpark lots. I tripped over one of the kerbs and was almost flying to the ground, face down and onto the path of a reversing car.

And there suddenly, I found myself balancing and standing straight up on my two legs. Everything happened very fast and I was expecting to see myself falling very hard onto the road. And miraculously, I didn't even suffer a single abrasion and not fogetting i got a "fragile" back.

I am reminded of Psalm 91 : 11 - 12

11 For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways;
12 they will lift you up in their hands, so that you will not strike your foot against a stone.

Thank God for His protection. Otherwise, I don't know if there's still going to be a wedding this Sat.

I'm thankful for a God that not only watches my back but also what is ahead of me.

Comments

Angeline said…
Thank God for His protection =) Praise the Lord!!!!