return of the Bride

haha... sounds like the title of a scary movie ;p

am back!! I didn't forget about my Apple diary, promising to record down the microscopic happenings in an apple's life.

The Weding Day went very well. I must admit that it is something really special. To breakdown on the special-ness (like any good scientist), here's my digression of what had happened.

1. First and above all, thank you Abba Father for such a beautiful and joyous day. If you could recall, it was raining continuously for days before 21 Nov and we were all worried about the bridal car, about moving around in the wet weather.

But on the eve, after the bridal car was polished, the rain stopped and stayed that way till we were completely done with our wedding.

2. the nightmare of a bride - time of the month. Happened on the eve but yet, there wasn't any trouble at all on that day. Enough said.

3. The whole process was so smooth, better than I have expected. Seriously, I was really taken by surprise on how the whole day just flowed on, timelessly if I can add on...

4. Gatecrash games - everyone was happy. Thanks to the Groom, the bridesmaids and the brothers who partook the games sportingly.

5. Cool. Bumped into my student's mama yesterday. The word she used to describe me. Cool in reciting my marriage vow. Cool in the whole procedure. Cool in my gown and moving around. But I was cool because my helpers were doing their best to make my wedding special and beautiful and without any hiccups.

Lastly to me, everything was like orchestrated by God. You can't imagine how much it boosts up my confidence level in this marriage, to know that this is in His plan for us.

Praying that Jesus will always be in the centre of our marriage, gelling us together like a superglue. And forever remembering the vows we promised to each other.

*photos will be uploaded soon... I hope*

Comments

Angeline said…
yeah...finally some update from our bride...been waiting for thedate of ur blog for so long...hehe...i know u must be busy and immersed in the lovely blissful marriage life rite...tat is y u dun have the time to update ur blog..hehe..oh ya... speaking of rain..everytin is of perfect timing on ur BIG day..it onli started pouring heavily when we were leaving home from the church... LOL Praise Lord!!! He always has the best plan for us =)