Winter Sonata

A topic that has been lingering in my mind for the past weeks was Honeymoon...

True to my dreamy brain, I have come up with many great destinations that would serve as wonderful honeymoon hotspots.

1. Maldives - beautiful beach, need I say more?
2. Japan's Hokkaido - but I'm more inclined to go during their summer so I can dive into the sea of tulips and sunflowers.
3. Israel - what better place than to start our lifelong journey together with Christ.

But then, you see, preparing for wedding and getting the house all at the same time is strenuous to our piggy banks. I have to keep balancing the scale so that none will tip over to the other side.


Image source : http://www.uiowa.edu/~fyi/issues/issues2003_v41/04022004/photos/FYI%20400/BalanceRGB005.jpg

So after much thinking, negotiation, discussion, deliberation, arguments and pouting... we signed up for a trip to Korea....

image source : http://english.visitkorea.or.kr/enu/cms/content/60/347460_image_1.jpg

Departing .... 2 months after our wedding.. haha! But there's a catch, the departure date is not confirmed yet so winter sonata is still a dream (" ,)


Comments