Thinking Cap

Have been thinking about my life, my job and the things I like.

Let's start with my life...

There's a saying that the 40s is the new 20s. Then I guess I'm in the teens module. The teens is the time when you get wild, you get crazy, you have many BIG ideas and you dream. You get down to it and very hands on. You move forward without fear and enjoy the youth benefits it bring.

I am perhaps a subdue "teen" then.

If that's the case, I can be excused for the many BIG ideas I've got. The dreams and wishes that I've secretly buried in my heart. My life should be lived to the max on its own accord.

The Job - won't it be nice if it is the IT job instead of just "it" is a job!

Haha... move over dreamy head. Get real in this b'cos "it" helps to pay my bills and pamper my whims. I figure out that "it" won't be a job unless I'm the boss. Until that happens, I better turn back my screen to analyse my data.

*looking behind my back*

Alright, so I'm back to this screen. Hey, is not that I'm skiving... I'm just multi-tasking ;p

There are so many things I like - animate and non animated objects. Living and non living things. The list of things I like can go on and on and on.... (like the titantic's theme song... my heart will goes on and on and on)

Eh Hmm... but Life doesn't move up all the time, right? When I get disappointed, which I do most of the times *sigh* ... I think I'm pretty fortunate. I have a God whom I know personally that is so interested in my life. Although I am not a very good friend to Him all the times, He still takes the trouble to make sure I have my daily supply.

For this reason, I often shiver when I think about the lost sheeps out there, frightened and fearful.

*phew*

Bossey came by just now... alright, I think I should head back to my data and continue my work. Leave my thinking cap aside while I continuing to work for the $$$ that pays my bills.

Comments