Wedding Update

I seldom post anything related to wedding. Not that I have something so classified it can't see the daylight. Haha... in any case, the Big Celebration is drawing nearer.. and things are starting to fall into their respective places.

This means...

1. Guest book - sent out for printing. Don't know when it will come back. Hmm.. my 1st time putting together a photobook and using it as our guest book. Heard is reliable so used their services. Cost me USD 25.99 for a 12" x 12" 21 pages photobook. (it was actually USD 24.99 for 20 pages, i added 1 extra page at USD 1.00 more and got a free shipping coupon)

Source : http://www.artscow.com/

I hope is worth all the efforts and time.

2. Wedding cards and inserts - folded all the wedding cards and inserts in printing progress.

Got these cards during our BKK trip. On hindsight, we should skip the card and just head straight for a postcard design type. And card is no longer the In-thing. Post card invitation is picking up the trend fast.

After folding, with the cute little fat baby's help....


All ready for the next stage of string tying and putting together with the inserts...

3. Program booklets - all set and in printing progress. Thanks to the creative couple, lovely Josie and Iggy! Hmm... on a personal note, I think the booklet is more spectacular than the card. Haha...

I think that's the update for now... but then the list is long and gets so long.... my apple head cannot contain so much.


Comments