Who wants a Trimmer bottom?

*hands up!*

Me Me!! I want a trimmer bottom.

Was first introduced to FitFlop by Darren who heard about the goodness of FitFlop from his colleague then. She raved about all the goodness to him and he in turn wanted to buy a pair for me. However, upon seeing the design, my head shook faster than a bullet train.

Second impression improved after Ms Yoshi bought a pair and worn to work. I was not in any particular fond of FitFlop yet.

1 month ago, with the declining exercise rate, I decided I really need an external help. So I went to Isetan and tried on a pair. Expensive for a pair of flipflops and the size wasn't really suitable.

But Today - someone raved it to me again about the wholesome and goodness of FitFlop. Oh yeah! The mind is set. The heart is set. The FitFlop will be mine!

Who cares if there's no Isetan sales.... hmm... actually I do care... but how can I still care when my bottom is expanding?!


Benefits of FITFLOP


The FITFLOP I'm aiming.... but ouch! is a $100 less in my pocket





Comments