A Question I find it Hard to Answer

"How's your Wedding Preps?"

When asked with this question, I really find it hard to answer. And this question is so generic that I don't know the area the person is referring to. Because when faced with such question, I can't answer,

"we are all ready." - because we are not.

"everything is okay." - because we are not.

"we have problem." - because the problem is on-going, we just have to keep trying to work out a way.

"we just completed D1." - haha... this is even worse, because no one set the target and the deliverable date.

So it will be easier if the question is more specific, eg.

"have you done the guestbook?" - nope, i didn't even thought about it.

Anyway, how come things keep popping out of the blues when I thought I have completed most, reducing my "most" to "half" or even "little."

I also got a feeling the helpers that we found earlier on, are backing out slowly. Not sure why. Perhaps they are genuinely being tied down by work, or they just think it is tedious to join the team. This, I cannot do much, except to find replacements.

I put my trust in God that He will provide all the help we need.

"Be my Provision, LORD!"

Comments