Down the Memory Lane

The Art House is really quite a special place. Situated along the Padang and the Old & New Supreme Court, the colonial style building brings about a nostalgic feel.

I see a lot of potential in this Art House, not just holding exhibition, there can be weddings too. The rooms are big enough for wedding ceremony and guests can adjourn to the Thai restaurant next door.

There's also this very arty-farty coffee house. And the best part, they have an upright piano in it. Too bad, I didn't know of this place earlier. I could have done my photo shoot at the Art House.

In the roomy Art House, I discovered some of the instruments that belonged to the olden times.



I'm really fascinated by this olden days phone.


This is such a vibrant colour for an antique phone.




Perhaps this is the more "modern" looking antique radio compared to its counterparts.



Seriously, I have never seen such old camera before, not counting the prop in movies.



I remembered playing with this type of typewriter before. But I really appreciate the invention of keyboard and computer.


Comments